Not so fast, my friend.
- Add a medicine cabinet. Today’s bath cabinets are designed in a wide array of fun, stylish finishes other than the expected mirrored front. And they come with a number of terrific features, including lockboxes for meds, built-in magnifying mirrors & electric outlets, and are offered in a variety of configurations to maximize your bathroom storage space (think 4, 6, and even 8″ deep!);
- Add a mirror with integrated lighting. Mirrors with integrated lighting can not only brighten up (literally and figuratively) an entire bathroom space, but they also provide added illumination to help you look and feel better as you head out for your day or evening;
- Integrate a TV into your bathroom space. There are a number of mirrors and medicine cabinets on the market for you to choose from that are designed to accomomodate low-profile TVs. Get caught up on overnight events as you prep for your day, or unwind when you get home. Plus, a TV in the bathroom always gets people talking!;
- Replace a faucet. With so many interesting, and stylish designs to select from, there is sure to be a sink faucet that integrates seamlessly within your bathroom, while adding a fresh touch to the entire space;
- Install new cabinet hardware. Easy to do, inexpensive, and with a wide variety of patterns and finishes to choose from, new cabinet hardware is a no-brainer when it comes to giving your bathroom a fast, yet lasting, upgrade;
- Add a new shower head. A new shower head will not only add style to your space, but with so many new and fabulous products on the market, you are sure to find a spray-type that will invigorate you like never before. Choose from luxurious champagne sprays to nebulizing mists that can simulate the experience of a steam shower!
So schedule your one-on-one tour of Immerse today by calling us at 314.375.1500.
See you soon!