Here’s an innovative concept brought to reality by American Standard. Leigh just saw this MeasureFill™ Touch Kitchen faucet in NY at American Standard’s training facility. We had to share it. Immerse will be displaying it soon for you to try it.
American Standard’s innovative faucet features include:
- Ceramic Disc Valve for a lifetime of drip-free performance and precise temperature and flow control.
- Re-Trax® Technology aids in the use and retraction of pull-down spray heads before, during and after tasks are complete.
- Automatic Safety Shut-off after 5 minutes when faucet was turned on via touch functionality.
- Long-life batteries last for approximately 10 months. LED sensor on the dial indicates when the batteries needs replacement.
- Soft rubber spray nozzles allow for easy cleaning of the spray head with a simple swipe of your finger.
- Pre-installed nylon braided supply lines.
- Memory positioning: Valve will open and close in any temperature position making repetitive tasks easier.
- Durable brass and metal construction.
- Limited Lifetime Function and Finish Warranty; 5-year warranty on electronic parts.