Updated COVID-19 Response
In compliance with the latest St. Louis County regulations and CDC guidelines, please familiarize yourself with our latest updates:
Effective Monday, May 18th
- Virtual appointments continue to be encouraged.
- We will resume private in-person meetings with 2-hour maximum windows by appointment. Reach out now to get on the schedule please.
- A 3-guest max (per appointment) is invited to each meeting to help us maintain occupancy requirements (designer, homeowners etc.).
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to entering the building. Ring the bell upon arrival.
- Please wear your own mask (we will have backups should you forget).
- We will provide disposable gloves for your visit.
- Rigorous cleaning standards have been implemented and we will increase frequency between appointments of select items.
- All samples and reference items will be cleaned between appointments,
- Please respect additional signage & policies that have been put in place for everyone’s safety regarding handwashing, traffic flow, etc.
- Please maintain social distancing standards.
- Please bring your own materials for notetaking.
- If possible, please arrange for child-care while you visit Immerse until we get through COVID-19. If you are unable, we do understand, and kindly ask you to watch or hold onto your little ones so we can keep the showroom as sanitary as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
We appreciate your support, friendship, and business!
All the Best,
Leigh M. Suffian & Immerse Team